1995-07-14 - Re: Eudora MacPGP Woes

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: Steven Champeon - Imonics Development <schampeo@imonics.com>
Message Hash: 932aeb6527ad2da022c39350e9a797529768ff00cdd4a16d236a69c2b6dffc35
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950714174307.3458A-100000@access5.digex.net>
Reply To: <9507141334.AA07025@fugazi.imonics.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-14 21:44:19 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 14:44:19 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 14:44:19 PDT
To: Steven Champeon - Imonics Development <schampeo@imonics.com>
Subject: Re: Eudora MacPGP Woes

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Steven Champeon - Imonics Development wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:34:59 -0400
> From: Steven Champeon - Imonics Development <schampeo@imonics.com>
> To: unicorn@access.digex.net, hal9001@panix.com
> Cc: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: Re: Eudora MacPGP Woes
>

> |   From: "Robert A. Rosenberg" <hal9001@panix.com>
> |   Subject: Re: Eudora MacPGP Woes
> |
> |   At 14:40 7/8/95, Black Unicorn wrote:
> |   >I have noticed that an X-Attachement: header is added, but I have no idea
> |   >how to remove it without opening the Eudora outbox with teachtext or
> |   >something.
> |
> |   Highlight the file name on the attachments line and hit delete to remove an
> |   attached file request.
>
> I guess I'm still confused about why there's an X-Attachment: header being
> added. If the file is being generated by MacPGP without using the Applescript,
> you can simply open the resulting encoded file (provided it is being ascii-
> armored) from within Eudora then copy and paste it into an open Compose
> window. Voila. No X-Attachment: header. If you delete the file name on the
> attachments line, it also removes the attachment.
>
> Mr. Unicorn: have you had any luck with the Applescript? You might try
> booting without extensions (except for Applescript) and open Eudora
> off-line and keep trying.

Now that I have begun using the PGPkit versions of the scripts, all is
well.  No idea what caused the headache.

> Hope this helps,
> Steve

00B9289C28DC0E55 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
E16D5378B81E1C96 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!
*New Key Information*    -    Finger for key revocation and latest key update.

Thread