1995-07-13 - New Country Conference

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: extropians@panix.com
Message Hash: ae5be42e7e14350a236a5e1dd3f3cba2c94f99909ee2931a0759b664dd674194
Message ID: <199507131811.OAA06672@panix.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 11:11:57 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 11:11:57 PDT
To: extropians@panix.com
Subject: New Country Conference

I should have mentioned this before but:

New Country Conference

This Saturday July 15th

The New Country Foundation's first annual conference.

Gramercy Park Hotel (Lexington Avenue & 21st Street)
New York City

9:30am

Admission is $35.00 at the door

Speakers:

Mike Oliver, author of "A New Constitution for a New Country."

Richard Morris, President of Sea Structures, Inc. -- Developer of the Seacell floating platform technology.

and a number of others.

Info from Marc Joffe at 71045.142@compuserve.com.

I will be there representing the "New Country in Cyberspace" heresy.

DCF

"Don't waste your time and money forming a new country in the physical realm.   Bits are cheaper than atoms and encrypted bits are stronger than the strongest atoms."

Thread