1995-07-30 - Re: Financial Latency Was: Zimmerman legal fund

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@panix.com>
To: carolann@censored.org (UnCensored Girls Anonymous)
Message Hash: b89f6cb19224180f0efd9f4b7d71f53d390772504f13ee31fccc123aea9fb459
Message ID: <199507300054.UAA18561@panix4.panix.com>
Reply To: <199507300037.RAA28696@mailhost.primenet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-30 00:54:19 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Jul 95 17:54:19 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 95 17:54:19 PDT
To: carolann@censored.org (UnCensored Girls Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Financial Latency Was: Zimmerman legal fund

Let me be perfectly clear.

I have no idea who or what you are. You post constant streams of
unparseable garbage (presumably produced by your very own wetware
rather than a random string generator but its hard to tell) to this
mailing list. So long as the stuff bears some passing resemblance to
discussion of cryptography, well, its not up to me to criticize you
just for being incomprehensable.

However, it appears that you have some sort of weird problem with
First Virtual that you don't have the common sense to resolve in
private. Please deal with it privately. Its possible that I'm wrong
and that you are discussing cryptography, but as your english prose is
completely indecipherable to this cryptographer there is no way
whatsoever to know, which makes it as good as irrelevant.

Perry

PS If your postings are in fact some sort of weird stegonographic
cover for some meaningful message, which is one possible (unlikely)
explanation for them, I would suggest posting them to alt.test
instead.

UnCensored Girls Anonymous writes:
> As long as ya wanna deal with 'who' rather than what,
> anything I post is irrelevant.
> And the reality of realtime cash conversion isn't pretty.
>
> And it makes no difference if it's Netcash, FV, CheckExpress
> or whomever it is. FV just happened to be there. It's kind of
> an illustrated example, for if I was really bitching, I'd cancel
> my account with them, tack it on my .sig, and post it all over usenet.
>
> For if you could sell shirts easily, you would. you aren't.
> Latency problems in cash conversion is still why.
>
> Love Always,
>
> Carol Anne
> ps methinks it's that heatwave that's got you.
> >
> >UnCensored Girls Anonymous writes:
> >> It isn't only clearing latency that's a problem. FV has already
> >> taken over 5 days to deal with a simple account problem.
> >
> >Thank you, but this is *not* the First Virtual Bitchline. This is
> >Cypherpunks. Please take this elsewhere.
> >
> >Perry
> >

> --
>
> Member Internet Society  - Certified BETSI Programmer  -  Webmistress
> Carol Anne Braddock (cab8)  carolann@censored.org   206.42.112.96
> My Homepage
> The Cyberdoc
> M8H,),S$8G>&.WP(8IRA`-M['+`Q%&_C"">5-F%LX@<_Q$;*P'',Q$Z/AA[8M
> MF=O0H+*%(-S%&>S%+FS&<LS%3(Q&#W1"<]2%`H^;,]^1C$'HBN8PX$4SYAU^
> MPGD<Q0ZLA0D+,`MCT!LA**4M[-JPAK9F?40!AJ,CW"'%DR#:'9?Q)3[%<DQ`
> for next chunk to export --> http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/export/

Thread