1995-07-27 - Re: Banks and Crypto

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: “Robert A. Rosenberg” <KDAGUIO@aba.com
Message Hash: bf4c9210416c9b2204b736681c6db94698bb22d6ee2e8efa31397a65bc107a1e
Message ID: <v02120d02ac3d2f550d50@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Thu, 27 Jul 95 05:03:21 PDT

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 95 05:03:21 PDT
To: "Robert A. Rosenberg" <KDAGUIO@aba.com
Subject: Re: Banks and Crypto

At 11:29 PM 7/26/95, Robert A. Rosenberg wrote:
>At 13:25 7/26/95, KDAGUIO@aba.com wrote:
>>See attached file: F:\OFFILES\KODMAIL.MSG

>Is there ANY reason why you did not just paste the text of this file into
>your message?

Cluelessness? Carelessness? Some version of "-lessness", I'm sure...

>Also, if you are going to attach files in lieu of writing
>messages, it might be useful to mention what Wordprocessor was used to
>create the file so it can be read. In this case, what format is your file
>in?

I just used a special feature on my Mac to deal with it. It's called a
"trash can".

Please remember that almost all such attachments, unless identified (even
if identified, actually) usually get deleted.

To paraphrase The Immortal: "ASCII R00lz!"

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell

Thread