1995-07-26 - Re: Crypto Law Survey

Header Data

From: “greg pitz” <pitz@onetouch.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d27c8f9be59ce63f5e5cc221d1a039fb43810ff9b52b38842a9e7328fd524f72
Message ID: <9507262045.AA18413@onetouch.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 13:48:40 PDT

Raw message

From: "greg pitz" <pitz@onetouch.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 13:48:40 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Crypto Law Survey

On Wed, 26 Jul 1995 15:28:43 Michael Froomkin wrote:

> few years.   Second, the American Bar Association Section on
> Science and Technology's Information Security Committee is
> drafting Guidelines and Model Legislation which, if they are
> ever completed, will improve upon the Utah initiative.

Would someone be so kind as to describe the Utah initiative?  I
wasn't able to find a further description in my percursory search of
Mr Froomkin's otherwise very informative home page

http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/6095/articles/froomkin-metaphor/text.html

pitz@onetouch.com
greg pitz      ..

Thread