1995-07-23 - Anyone going to DEFCON

Header Data

From: QLDM75A@prodigy.com (MR ELDON B JENKINS)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f0d2fc1079e3cca65f701400c37a619caee7ea300123591488353c3c5f5c1afb
Message ID: <013.08997009.QLDM75A@prodigy.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Jul 95 16:06:12 PDT

Raw message

From: QLDM75A@prodigy.com (MR ELDON B JENKINS)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 95 16:06:12 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Anyone going to DEFCON

> As chance has it, I will be vacationing in Las Vegas July 29 -
August 6.
> Is anyone else planning on going to DEFCON? I won't be attending
the
> whole thing, just selected exerpts, but if there is a get together
let me
> know!As chance has it, I will be vacationing in Las Vegas July 29 -
August 6.
> Is anyone else planning on going to DEFCON? I won't be attending
the
> whole thing, just selected exerpts, but if there is a get together
let me
> know!

I don't know if anyone else from this list is going but I will be
there for the whole conference and wouldn't mind meeting up with some
of the people from this list.  You might want to join the "defcon
stuff" list.  It is just for people going to DefCon to talk about
meetings and stuff.  It is dc-stuff@fc.net (I think) if that doesn't
work mail me and I'll get it from one of my message.

Eldon Jenkins

Thread