1995-08-02 - Munition (RSA) Tshirt Testimonial

Header Data

From: Alan Penny <penny@tyrell.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1009149c8ec7530151a814f06f22a9bbc85b942ef2c082f314c5ceb8a2b0ddf8
Message ID: <199508020412.AA17824@tyrell.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Aug 95 21:17:16 PDT

Raw message

From: Alan Penny <penny@tyrell.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 95 21:17:16 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Munition (RSA) Tshirt Testimonial

I got my RSA tshirt this week. It looks good!
Features:

  - Way cool black with white lettering

  - Famous RSA code in 5 lines of perl code on front.

  - Same text represented in CODE 128 barcode
    (several bar code lines look kind of smudgy,
    I doubt that the bar code could actually be
    read by a scanner, but it looks cool!).

  - Text on back: "Warning this Tshirt is a munition,
    ITAR section..."

I have worn the shirt out 2 times this week. Unfortunately
no one seemed to be impressed by it :-(

Maybe I will go browsing for a Pentium system at CompUSA with
it on this week end and see if it draws any comment/notice.

I got my shirt from:

      dhenson@itsnet.com (Don Henson)

      Don Henson, Managing Director (PGP Key ID = 0X03002DC9)
      West El Paso Information Network (WEPIN)
      Check out The WEPIN Store at URL:
      http://colossus.net/wepinsto/wshome.html

Order it one or two sizes larger than you think that you need
for a comfortable fit!

Cordially,

[  Public pgp-key: email penny@tyrell.net with subject as 'send pgp-key'  ]
[     My opinions are mine. I have scored 90% on the the Turing Test.     ]
[                   Alan Penny, penny@tyrell.net                          ]

Thread