1995-08-19 - Has anyone written a ‘secure’ (ahem) html server?

Header Data

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@gtoal.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1470ebbf14d85fae07e5430393e45e1acc07267f9dcc9f6f11ac1a2fa2b3ad11
Message ID: <199508191549.KAA25681@fajita.vt.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Aug 95 08:53:57 PDT

Raw message

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@gtoal.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 95 08:53:57 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Has anyone written a 'secure' (ahem) html server?

Congrats to the guys who broke the netscape encryption.  Now... as
someone who would like to use 'lite' encryption for a few non-critical
purposes, has anyone taken the code they must have worked out
to do the crack and fed it back in to a public domain server?  I
*really* don't want to pay Netscape 1000's just to play around
with this stuff...  (I presume the algorithms are public and
there wouldn't be any legal problem with this...)

PS Yes, I'm back.  Was avoiding all cypherpunkly things until I
got my green card.  First thing I did when it arrived in the mail
was log in to MIT and get an official release of pgp :-)

Thread