1995-08-21 - Re: Basically F-C-ed

Header Data

From: Marcel van der Peijl <bigmac@digicash.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1b72c173767a663b7eaa9a687e0b2c51b4a75f865169f1f114fa9e43196eb249
Message ID: <199508210927.LAA20988@digicash.com>
Reply To: <199508210220.EAA03190@utopia.hacktic.nl>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-21 09:27:52 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 02:27:52 PDT

Raw message

From: Marcel van der Peijl <bigmac@digicash.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 02:27:52 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Basically F-C-ed

My $0.02 on the 'strict security' on Schiphol (first one to cash in
gets it) based upon personal experience:

American airlines (Northwest, United) have very strict security when
departing from Schiphol. Interviews, men with rifles, queries on who
packed your luggae, etc. But all the crap I drag around (200+ kilo's of
exhibition equipment full of custom built hardware, large batteries,
transformers etc) has never been opened.

However, you should try flying a different airline: KLM, Lufthansa, etc.
No interviews, no guns, just friendly people.

// Marcel van der Peijl, DigiCash bv, http://www.digicash.com/~bigmac/
// The hottest instruction on a P90? JMP $ @ 2.633A or 52C (with fan)

-----BEGIN ECASH PAYMENT-----

oLmQgwABBKGgiqCukIEOkIECkIECkIEBkIEBkYQwOFBMkIQwSsVMkIEOkoFAlJS9
6s3VPOknMsxX6gckPyMn5pTcxZSUvidM8tDgBQYJ1/mvUX0btKmF3yuQgRCSik15
IDIgY2VudHOSgJSAkIIB4pGEAAAAAJCBAKGguKCrkIIBIZPAJ83XcZEK8+t+LfQy
EXr67l4ronGhdnuPNhuW8cBkDuHcFSX1zLMJasUaMmul7wA79+myPl1/HBRHSdku
xEgBBpPAU6yZn9wp1lyDpRVcGh7Hkez5HMwItWcVXKcu9EDLauSMx5yvb5XKb3R6
7vPD6IwSY9nXc9bLRm+PAdZatnDwBJCBAqGhoQ==
-----END ECASH PAYMENT-----

Thread