1995-08-14 - An article for Wired magazine

Header Data

From: Jon Matonis <74774.3663@compuserve.com>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 4cf99c671e7c43e5abbf3efab2ec465a495ad6b2e4220f4aa0b375d57e721a0a
Message ID: <95081420525474774.3663_EHL102-1@CompuServe.COM>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1995-08-14 21:35:53 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 14:35:53 PDT

Raw message

From: Jon Matonis <74774.3663@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 95 14:35:53 PDT
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: An article for Wired magazine

This is so that you have the complete context of the post.