1995-08-01 - Re: [NOISE] was Re: a hole in PGP

Header Data

From: fc@all.net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
To: frenchie@magus.dgsys.com (SysAdmin)
Message Hash: 698ffbcb73c39e626f8fdc69d283eb5ff337a4014c98631891ec8f854b9b04e4
Message ID: <9508010256.AA15130@all.net>
Reply To: <m0sd7IY-00027bC@magus.dgsys.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-01 03:04:22 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 31 Jul 95 20:04:22 PDT

Raw message

From: fc@all.net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 95 20:04:22 PDT
To: frenchie@magus.dgsys.com (SysAdmin)
Subject: Re: [NOISE] was Re: a hole in PGP

> Anyway, after reading the crap below I have been forced to comment.
> For an individual that parades the title of Doctor (and the indication
> of intelligence that title should imply) you seem to lack the grasp of what
> has been stated over and over again. If you can't study the source code,
> find somone that you trust that can! Prove it *doesn't* work before you
> knock it.

So you claim that software is secure unless it has been shown to be
insecure, while I claim it is insecure unless it has been shown to be
secure.  Which position do you think more sensible? (rhetorical
question, does not require any responses).

--
-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236

Thread