1995-08-22 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: Will French <wfrench@interport.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 84c160712ead88e0ceccc57943fa9c0479fa4f6b65b833a266506fb3662b754e
Message ID: <199508220417.AAA29302@interport.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 21:21:25 PDT

Raw message

From: Will French <wfrench@interport.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 21:21:25 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: your mail

> Thanks again, and I hope you go ahead and start PGP-clearsigning your posts
> so that my high opinion of you can become more firmly fixed.

> :-)

> Regards,

> Bryce

  If I don't PGP-sign my message, you can't prove I sent it.

  But if you don't put your name and e-mail address at the
bottom of your message, I don't even know who you are!  (Your
message was hit by the "three screens of Apparently-To: headers"
bug, and the From: line says "owner-cypherpunks@toad.com".  The
Subject: line also got lost.)

  Let's get the basics straight first, okay?  This has been part
of netiquette since before there was a net!

Will French  <wfrench@interport.net>

Thread