1995-08-10 - Re: IPSEC goes to RFC

Header Data

From: Matt Miszewski <crypto@midex.com>
To: David Neal <dneal@usis.com>
Message Hash: a7f8dd39476c233a6992bb390c4428308360c13bb822c8da2f42c6a5ab796132
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9508110008.D1336-0100000@shaq.midex.com>
Reply To: <Pine.BSI.3.91.950810134314.7478B-100000@usis.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-10 23:42:29 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Aug 95 16:42:29 PDT

Raw message

From: Matt Miszewski <crypto@midex.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 95 16:42:29 PDT
To: David Neal <dneal@usis.com>
Subject: Re: IPSEC goes to RFC

I would like to be involved with any final stages of the Linux port.  I
run a now, fairly defunct business off of my Linux Box and can afford
some troubles in alpha testing.  Let me know when things are near a
testing stage guys.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for doing this everyone.  It is VERY important!

Matt

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, David Neal wrote:

> I'd like to also volunteer to do the linux port, whether it be
> coordination patches, hacking code, finding people, whatever.
>

> David Neal <dneal@usis.com> - GNU Planet Aerospace 1-800-PLN-8-GNU
> Unix, Sybase and Networking consultant. "...you have a personal responsibility
> to be pro-active in the defense of your own civil liberties." - S. McCandlish

Thread