1995-08-17 - Re: FBI Files on Clipper Release

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Message Hash: ace2ec2236b4d5f4ebee72890de550da3e6ffc5e8a69ed81d4e4b405205b27e1
Message ID: <199508170140.VAA22967@tequesta.gate.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 18:42:29 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 18:42:29 PDT
Subject: Re: FBI Files on Clipper Release

Regards, Jim Ray

Don't investigate Mena, Arkansas and contra-coke.
Embarrassment is a threat to national security...
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35
Support the Phil Zimmermann (Author of PGP) Legal Defense Fund!
email:  zldf@clark.net or visit http://www.netresponse.com/zldf