1995-08-30 - (no subject)

Header Data

From: ILSI <gene@ilsi.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bf8a9595ac9e97441f9efd9a2c2108433c5bacff57ea051847e1c058fce1b68a
Message ID: <9508300248.AA02999@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 19:48:21 PDT

Raw message

From: ILSI <gene@ilsi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 19:48:21 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (no subject)

     We would like to ask you to place a link from your site to our
homepage.  Please check out our homepage and let us know what you think.

     We have created a database to assist people that want to advertise on
the internet.  Using this database, people with homepages will now be able
to easily find appropriate sites for links to their homepage.

     We are Internet List Services Inc. and we would appreciate your help.
 Please visit us at:  http://www.ilsi.com/ilsi5.html

     Thank you,

     Gene

Thread