1995-08-30 - Re: Florida Drivers Permits and a Hello

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: Brad Dolan <bdolan@use.usit.net>
Message Hash: c40a75a1130d82cd8ede5c3dc8d996fb9954978a6ff46d7eff5306f76c38218d
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950829213504.11091A-100000@panix.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.91.950829165337.3285A-100000@use.usit.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-30 01:42:56 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 18:42:56 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 18:42:56 PDT
To: Brad Dolan <bdolan@use.usit.net>
Subject: Re: Florida Drivers Permits and a Hello

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Brad Dolan wrote:

> And somebody, Science Applications International Corp. I think, is
> designing an in-car fingerprint reader / database query-er for cops.  So
> they can check your bona fides on the road sides.
>
> bd

It's too bad for law enforcement that the Chadian driver's license I use
doesn't have any fingerpints on it and was obtained without requiring the
surrender of any "finger images."

DCF

"Yes Virginia, heroic Chad fighters equipped with French
shoulder-launched missles and Toyota Pickups did, in fact, defeat an
Libyan armored invasion force."

Thread