1995-08-28 - Re: Florida Drivers Permits

Header Data

From: Mark <mark@lochard.com.au>
To: jpb@shadow.net (Joe Block)
Message Hash: c582636d02a0b1266e34a6903f2bc91481dd521189a713c74adffc904898db0b
Message ID: <199508282255.AA46059@junkers.lochard.com.au>
Reply To: <v01520c02ac676a6dcba1@[198.79.48.55]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-28 23:57:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Aug 95 16:57:28 PDT

Raw message

From: Mark <mark@lochard.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 95 16:57:28 PDT
To: jpb@shadow.net (Joe Block)
Subject: Re: Florida Drivers Permits

>>Better would be to figure out the encoding scheme and post it here.
>
>I like this, myself.  It'd be nice to be able to have the picture of my
>choosing instead of a digitized thumbprint...

I think the officer arresting you would frown if your license dumped a nudie
picture of Cindy Crawford instead of your identification details.

Sounds like a great way to smuggle nuclear secrets out of a country tho :)

Mark
The above opinions are rumoured to be mine

Thread