1995-08-26 - Auto-PGP for OS/2

Header Data

From: dan@milliways.org (Dan Bailey)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ca3eef0911d26bf962e1cf245b488350771a4558389b409f36436cb3e3e9ad58
Message ID: <199508260258.AA11781@ibm.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 19:58:28 PDT

Raw message

From: dan@milliways.org  (Dan Bailey)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 19:58:28 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Auto-PGP for OS/2

A few weeks ago, someone anonymously posted a uuencoded version of an
add-on to the OS/2 System Editor that claimed to automatically use PGP
to encrypt and/or sign ASCII documents.  However, when I uudecoded it
with several different versions of uudecode, all I got was garbage.  I
sent mail to the poster's anon.penet.fi address, but didn't get a
response.
	Did anyone manage to get a clean file or know where I can FTP it?
Thanks.
					Dan
"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes                            Dan Bailey
"I don't think, therefore I'm a moustache." - Sartre		    dan@milliways.org
Worcester Polytechnic Institute and The Restaurant at the End of the Universe