1995-08-10 - Re: “S1” encryption system (was: this looked like it might be interesting) (fwd)

Header Data

From: jcaldwel@iquest.net (James Caldwell)
To: gt7508b@prism.gatech.edu
Message Hash: d77fd14b9ee3b3aedeee97558b492a28834cb9b9e25ba80015a11f69ce7fa3a8
Message ID: <m0sgNPH-001gBTC@dorite1.iquest.net>
Reply To: <199508100215.WAA05968@acmex.gatech.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-10 02:37:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Aug 95 19:37:30 PDT

Raw message

From: jcaldwel@iquest.net (James Caldwell)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 95 19:37:30 PDT
To: gt7508b@prism.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: "S1" encryption system (was: this looked like it might be interesting) (fwd)

PHrEaK! wrote:

> [...]

                                                    _
Actually there is one other For Official Use Only (FOUO), not as bad a
penelty if these docs get out.

--
So you may wonder -- "But what does that have to do with me?"
Answer: I have locked horns with "The Devil", buddy boy,

Thread