1995-08-12 - Re: Nym server development….

Header Data

From: futplex@pseudonym.com (Futplex)
Message Hash: e7ba35b74eea06a9392d9308410f6453fdf87e2b3d30d923b0a3740bdea07c77
Message ID: <9508121158.AA20379@cs.umass.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Aug 95 04:58:38 PDT

Raw message

From: futplex@pseudonym.com (Futplex)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 95 04:58:38 PDT
Subject: Re: Nym server development....

This seems as good a time as any to forward the full text of this to the
list. At worst, Alpha is a solid proof-of-concept of a possible "nym server"
model. IMHO it's actually much better than that.

I strongly recommend reading the below before asking basic questions about
the workings of Alpha....

-Futplex <futplex@pseudonym.com>