1995-09-03 - SSLRef (SSLtelnet)

Header Data

From: don@cs.byu.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1317cc46ffa92fb132233a0ef9de2ef72c3ac581b288cee32cf9b1171eb59810
Message ID: <199509030845.CAA00124@wero.byu.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Sep 95 01:43:06 PDT

Raw message

From: don@cs.byu.edu
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 95 01:43:06 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SSLRef (SSLtelnet)

<don@cs.byu.edu>           fRee cRyPTo!   jOin the hUnt or BE tHe PrEY
PGP key - http://bert.cs.byu.edu/~don     or PubKey servers (0x994b8f39)
  June 7&14, 1995: 1st amendment repealed.  Death threats ALWAYS pgp signed
* This user insured by the Smith, Wesson, & Zimmermann insurance company *

PS: my failure to lament violations of ITAR should not be confused with
actual involvment in criminal activity. Heh heh heh. Catchyalater

Thread