1995-09-07 - Re: not a flame please read and think about this

Header Data

From: Jim Gillogly <jim@acm.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21da89b0677d37f78ac3f45281b84faad42522e1aa13ef0ad777aa82b8ee5179
Message ID: <199509071406.HAA07763@mycroft.rand.org>
Reply To: <9509070626.AA07408@anon.penet.fi>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-07 14:06:42 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Sep 95 07:06:42 PDT

Raw message

From: Jim Gillogly <jim@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 95 07:06:42 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: not a flame please read and think about this

> an116512@anon.penet.fi writes:
> like when these people report on
> what the nsa guy says at the crypto convention as if were supposed to take it
> honest replies only please. i dont mean to flame but this really bothers me.
>we should maybe think about a closed list.

Time to mark my calendar -- flamed on the same day by David Sternlight in
alt.security.pgp for espousing cypherpunk ideals and by an anonymous
person on C'punks for being a government stooge.  I must be doing
something right.

16 Halimath -- red letter day.

	Jim Gillogly
	Highday, 16 Halimath S.R. 1995, 14:05