1995-09-04 - Re: Clinton’s Black Helicopters Over My House!

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 2623ccfd81db668a5202888296d2d4932544b9be201b41ec86492e5d27b7a903
Message ID: <199509041405.KAA03334@frankenstein.piermont.com>
Reply To: <ac6fd3aa0202100430a8@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-04 14:05:14 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 4 Sep 95 07:05:14 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 95 07:05:14 PDT
To: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Re: Clinton's Black Helicopters Over My House!

Timothy C. May writes:
> ObConspiracy content: high.
>
> They are coming to take me away, take me away!
>
> Clinton's black helicopters are swooping low over my house.
>
> What should I do?
>
> Yes, this has nothing to do with coding in C, or even coding in Java, but
> it's too good a story not to share with you.

Actually, it didn't seem like much of a story at all. The president's
choppers flew over your place. Big deal. Can we get back to
cryptography, please? Or do you want to hear about the time I urinated
next to Paul Newman in the bathroom at the Tanglewood Music Festival?

.pm

PS Yes, have no sense of humor. So sorry.

Thread