1995-09-01 - Re: FUHRMAN key escrow

Header Data

From: Deranged Mutant <rrothenb@ic.sunysb.edu>
To: gjeffers@socketis.net (Gary Jeffers)
Message Hash: 3f2bde0b7690688ec69d5b2e628ad37f122fd487e1f3de967524b58609b01ccc
Message ID: <199509011412.KAA20264@libws1.ic.sunysb.edu>
Reply To: <199509011002.FAA28046@mail.socketis.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-01 14:12:28 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Sep 95 07:12:28 PDT

Raw message

From: Deranged Mutant <rrothenb@ic.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 95 07:12:28 PDT
To: gjeffers@socketis.net (Gary Jeffers)
Subject: Re: FUHRMAN key escrow

>                    FUHRMAN key escrow
>
>    Fuhrman seems to be a Godsend to us. He is helping to destroy the
> public's perceived legitimacy of state authority. If things keep moving
> the way they are, Fuhrman may join the names: John Crapper, Quisling,
> & Hooker. In which case, I propose the term, Fuhrman key escrow, to
> substitue for the term, mandatory state key escrow.

I think that the revelations of police corruption in Philadelphia
(where police have admitted to setting-up hundreds of people) may have
more effect that Fuhrman...

Thread