1995-09-25 - Re: `Random’ seed.

Header Data

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
To: m5@dev.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Message Hash: 4111e3bedf78501315d6823f81099bbf4d9c0074549878d81232cae775c34cb4
Message ID: <9509251300.AA22090@cfdevx1.lehman.com>
Reply To: <9509251229.AA23816@alpha>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-25 17:10:42 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Sep 95 10:10:42 PDT

Raw message

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 95 10:10:42 PDT
To: m5@dev.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Subject: Re: `Random' seed.

--
Rick Busdiecker                        Please do not send electronic junk mail!
 net: rfb@lehman.com or rfb@cmu.edu    PGP Public Key: 0xDBD9994D

Thread