1995-09-12 - Re: crypto confrontation

Header Data

From: Thomas Grant Edwards <tedwards@src.umd.edu>
To: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 45cc79954091f314868f32de706cd59393a5e2fdae21bd1279b8efd859c39cd7
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950911214954.6546B-100000@thrash.src.umd.edu>
Reply To: <199509112036.NAA10670@netcom13.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-12 01:53:22 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 18:53:22 PDT

Raw message

From: Thomas Grant Edwards <tedwards@src.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 18:53:22 PDT
To: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: crypto confrontation

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:

> picketers in front of buildings clashing with police is almost
> guaranteed to get a little media coverage, almost no matter what
> the issue.

I was really considering dropping by the meeting myself, and laying down
the line in a very resistant manner, but as usual too much research popped
up at the wrong time!  Imagine having a copy of PGP in a DHL package
addressed to a cyperhpunk in Europe, holding it up and going "I'm mailing
this tommorow.  Try putting me in jail!"

-Thomas

Thread