1995-09-08 - Privacy book list

Header Data

From: SINCLAIR DOUGLAS N <sinclai@ecf.toronto.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 48490bca17bc2544b9a10d6f16dcc52fbc4501805c4609be8142f7bb61e6dab9
Message ID: <95Sep8.141612edt.4207@cannon.ecf.toronto.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 11:16:47 PDT

Raw message

From: SINCLAIR  DOUGLAS N <sinclai@ecf.toronto.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 11:16:47 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Privacy book list

I got a letter in the mail today from Plenum Publishing Corp in NY,
advertising a book called _Mind Your Own Business: The Battle for
Personal Privacy_ by Gini Graham Scott.  It seems I am on a
mailing list for privacy freaks.  Oh the irony!

They must have gotten my name from somewhere.  The only two sources that
I can think of are the lists for CFP '94 and '95, and a
revolver club that I used to be a member of.  Has anyone else on the
list gotten this ad?

Thread