1995-09-04 - Re: e$: More fun with cash: Senate Bill 307

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 61e300ae661ddeb266069701e6f09ef4fe255a1af4ffb935dff2d74d25b6d540
Message ID: <199509042324.TAA65697@tequesta.gate.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 4 Sep 95 16:25:30 PDT

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 95 16:25:30 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: e$: More fun with cash: Senate Bill 307

Regards, Jim Ray

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas
when the money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows
what they do with it.  Bake it into pies, probably.  Anything to
avoid creating jobs.  -- Dave Barry
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35  James M. Ray  <liberty@gate.net>
Support Phil! email zldf@clark.net or see http://www.netresponse.com/zldf