1995-09-27 - Re: Re: NO weak links …

Header Data

From: Marcel van der Peijl <bigmac@digicash.com>
To: asgaard@sos.sll.se
Message Hash: 80c52ce4c19a6e15aa1c20031cb32d4a7393a76a2d8df202555dd8be3daf3900
Message ID: <199509271924.UAA00338@digicash.com>
Reply To: <Pine.HPP.3.91.950927144813.22239A-100000@cor.sos.sll.se>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-27 19:24:37 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 12:24:37 PDT

Raw message

From: Marcel van der Peijl <bigmac@digicash.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 12:24:37 PDT
To: asgaard@sos.sll.se
Subject: Re: Re: NO weak links ...

Mats Bergstrom <asgaard@sos.sll.se> wrote:
>Libel lawsuits for misunderstandings?
>
>Ridiculous. Libel threats are very rare on the CP list,
>it's one of the list's features. (I can't recollect any such
>threat since a well-known Nym was intimidated by LD, more
>than a year ago - and that Nym eventually saw the light.)

Oh come on. Don't take everything so seriously. This was not an explicit
and/or real threat.

>Go sue yourself.
Suing myself is as unlikely as suing someone else. I am not American and
do not know my lawyer on a first-name basis. You as fellow-European
should understand this.

// Marcel van der Peijl, DigiCash bv, http://www.digicash.com/~bigmac/
// "If you had to tell the Whole Truth, you'd never shut up."

Thread