1995-09-18 - e$: New Ecash Shop

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: www-buyinfo@allegra.att.com
Message Hash: a3974ccb41b833bcbafc872f94e8c95a0f72fe9824fcdbf186d0fa4bf51986a0
Message ID: <v02120d03ac83084712cc@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 04:31:19 PDT

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 04:31:19 PDT
To: www-buyinfo@allegra.att.com
Subject: e$: New Ecash Shop

Now, this looks interesting...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

--- begin forwarded text

From: kulz@dragon.klte.hu (Kultsar Zoltan)
Subject: New Ecash Shop
To: rah@shipwright.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 12:30:19 +0200 (MET DST)

  I have opened a new unofficial shop, that accepts ecash.
It's unofficial, because it has not yet a logo.
It is an autoresponder, which automatically sends out documents
that people reques. Uploading costs 5 USD or 15 cb$s (minimum
charges). Your documents will also be available on www, or you
can build your homepage if you wish, but I can provide only slow
links yet. I bought the original autoresponder for ecash, but it in
its original form wasn't secure. Eg. 'send *' type requests sent
out private material. Now it's completely secure.

   Send mail

        To: kulz@dragon.klte.hu
        Subject: send faxbank

There is also a www page at

        http://dragon.klte.hu/~kulz/faxbank.html,

where you can view the documents online.
--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell

Thread