1995-09-14 - Re: AOL Porno

Header Data

From: Brian Davis <bdavis@thepoint.net>
To: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Message Hash: a70126d58b8d55fb501000e4468391c8a1b57e3efd1d797b3ebedf02981a3a4c
Message ID: <Pine.D-G.3.91.950914142830.1918F-100000@dg.thepoint.net>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950914051946.8806B-100000@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-14 18:38:59 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 11:38:59 PDT

Raw message

From: Brian Davis <bdavis@thepoint.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 11:38:59 PDT
To: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Subject: Re: AOL Porno

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> Will the federal prosecutors and Fibbies on this list please
> emphasize that the Internet was not involved in the AOL kiddie porn
> case.  The Internet has enough opportunities for bad publicity as
> it is.
>
> DCF
>
> "Who wonders:  How it is that CompuServe was able to exist from 1979
> to the arrival of Prodigy and AOL without major sex, and drugs, and
> rock and roll problems?"

I would be happy to, but no member of the media has asked me.  I'm
available for photo ops too!  :-) (for the humor impaired)

I am blasting the Rimm "study" in the next issue of the Federal Lawyer.
Does that count?

EBD

Not a lawyer on the Net, although I play one in real life.
Flame away! I get treated worse in person every day!!

Thread