1995-09-08 - Re: Why Key Escrow (GAK) is So Bad

Header Data

From: goedel@tezcat.com (Dietrich J. Kappe)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a815d181d7ffebb69ad413bff3464c2ad990d143d9543ed592a31cb1d94e9e66
Message ID: <v01510106ac75c4787549@[206.1.161.4]>
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 02:06:18 PDT

Raw message

From: goedel@tezcat.com (Dietrich J. Kappe)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 02:06:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Why Key Escrow (GAK) is So Bad

Dietrich J. Kappe | Red Planet    http://www.redweb.com/
Red Planet, L.L.C.|         "Chess Space"              /chess
1-800-RED 0 WEB   |      "MS Access Products"          /cobre
Web Publishing    |        PGP Public Key              /goedel/key.txt

Thread