1995-09-14 - [NOISE] Alice’s Remailer site (was:Re: Digital Fingerprinting)

Header Data

From: “Peter Trei” <trei@process.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bd9e9d2c72d3d2ae10ebb7e1b9daa73c8fbd82353a4ae4d6278fff7c32016d66
Message ID: <9509141659.AA28685@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 09:59:17 PDT

Raw message

From: "Peter Trei" <trei@process.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 09:59:17 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [NOISE] Alice's Remailer site (was:Re: Digital Fingerprinting)

> From: patrick@Verity.COM (Patrick Horgan)
> > From: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
> > To: Patrick Horgan <patrick@Verity.COM>

> > > Why do I feel like I'm sitting on the group W bench?
> > I don't know, kid, what you in for?
> Encryption.  And they all moved away from me on the group W bench there,
> talking mean hairy eyeballs and all sorts of things until I said, and
> annoying the NSA, and they all moved back, talking about crime, PEM, PGP,
> and liberty and justice for all;)
> Patrick

I've seen various 'Alice Restaurant' pastiches, Alice's NNTP server, Alices
MIT GUI, etc. I guess it's time to try to do one for crypto....

This song is called Alice's Remailer site and it's about Alice, and the
remailer site, but Alices Remailer site  is not the name of the Remailer
site, it's the name of the song, and that's why I called this song Alice's
Remailer site.

        You can send anything you want through Alices Remailer site.
        You can send anything you want through Alices Remailer site.
        Connect right in it's around the back.
        Halfway down that seventeen inch rack.
        You can be anyone you want through Alice's Remailer site.

etc....

Peter Trei
Senior Software Engineer
Purveyor Development Team