1995-09-08 - RE: Key Escrow Papers

Header Data

From: “Pat Farrell” <pfarrell@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d275ea4dc7b850f78a75908a8895c931395d5d225152dd6c2db549a647e0d807
Message ID: <81288.pfarrell@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Sep 95 19:52:19 PDT

Raw message

From: "Pat Farrell" <pfarrell@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 95 19:52:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: Key Escrow Papers

  John Young <jya@pipeline.com>  writes:

> Perhaps someone, Pat Farrell or another, would be willing
> to make them available on a homepage or ftp site. If so we
> will send them over.

I will gladly put up any nist-meeting papers, comments, drafts, etc.
on my webpage. Please send them to me. (pfarrell@netcom.com)

I am even willing to type in some, but that is known to cause typos,
as I can't type, and even spellcheckers can't tell real words
such as 'sham' from 'shame'

Right now, I'm pretty down on the two days, but lets keep the information
flowing.

Pat

Pat Farrell    Grad Student      http://www.isse.gmu.edu/students/pfarrell
Info. Systems & Software Engineering, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
PGP key available on homepage               #include <standard.disclaimer>

Thread