1995-09-12 - PGP duress code, and stego (was Re: PGP in UK - snooped unSTEALHed?)

Header Data

From: aba@dcs.exeter.ac.uk
To: gjeffers@socketis.net
Message Hash: d4b6a555b8494ffbeb54e583831210822aa01714d121fb2471192dbbf1f3c720
Message ID: <26623.9509121759@exe.dcs.exeter.ac.uk>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Sep 95 11:00:12 PDT

Raw message

From: aba@dcs.exeter.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 95 11:00:12 PDT
To: gjeffers@socketis.net
Subject: PGP duress code, and stego (was Re: PGP in UK - snooped unSTEALHed?)

erm darn, I posted a huge post which should have the above subject,
but instead came out with the subject line:

Re: Returned mail: User unknown

due to typo, could someone replying please correct that, if following
up, I won't bother posting it again in respect of those who actually
pay for their mail feed per k.

It had a lot of questions which I'd really like people to look at,
skip back a few, and take a read, it's for the implementation of
stealth2, Henry Hasturs stealth util.

Adam

Thread