1995-09-11 - Media coverage of NIST Export meetings?

Header Data

From: “Pat Farrell” <pfarrell@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d664951600bb78d89cacded47dedf7351155c44c94b840690f24c7b70cc9f00b
Message ID: <32173.pfarrell@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 05:57:18 PDT

Raw message

From: "Pat Farrell" <pfarrell@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 05:57:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Media coverage of NIST Export meetings?

Has anyone seen any media coverage of last week's meetings?
I haven't seen anything in either the Washington Post or
the Wall Street Journal. Nothing on radio or local TV either.

I don't expect much coverage, as Joe Sixpack has no knowledge of
why he should be interested. But I expected at least a paragraph
hidden somewhere inside.  Perhaps I missed it.

Anyone else seen any???

Pat

Pat Farrell    Grad Student      http://www.isse.gmu.edu/students/pfarrell
Info. Systems & Software Engineering, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
PGP key available on homepage               #include <standard.disclaimer>

Thread