1995-09-29 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
To: nelson@santafe.edu (Nelson Minar)
Message Hash: fedf5f9b60adc639675b64cebadcbc1a3be777d9f069847f2b5d246f32aa5aa1
Message ID: <199509290722.AAA01028@infinity.c2.org>
Reply To: <9509290711.AA07934@sfi.santafe.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-29 07:27:10 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 00:27:10 PDT

Raw message

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 00:27:10 PDT
To: nelson@santafe.edu (Nelson Minar)
Subject: Re: your mail

	As if the ITAR would allow something like that to be exported?
As if microsoft would actually produce a product which the ITAR
wouldn't allow to export?
	Sounds like PR bullshit. Compared to this Netscape's PR looks
-good-.

	Stay tuned for Hack Microsoft. Community ConneXion gets into
the T-shirt biz. ;-)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734

Thread