1995-10-07 - Re: CancelMoose = William Nagengast?

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0a06c304fa871e9764f578296b53d4696a317f01a0af82afa6a13cd32619c4b4
Message ID: <ac9b4284310210042b5f@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 20:34:26 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 20:34:26 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: CancelMoose = William Nagengast?

At 1:32 AM 10/7/95, Syrinx Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>Well, nobody, really. Actually I feel kinda guilty about posting this
>in the first place.
>Sorry. I did leave out one key piece of information:
>
>> host cm.org
>cm.org mail is handled by panix3.panix.com
>However, after a little further investigation, I don't think it really
>is Mr. Nagengast. It actually appears that panix.com is running a
>little remailer. As Dave Winer would say, cooooool.
>You're right. My sincerest apologies.

Well, presuming that the two anonymous parties are the same, I'm impressed
that Anonymous was fairly graceful in his comments here.

Good to see, as so many "Anonymous" comments are only flames and insults.

Too bad we don't who she or he is.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.