1995-10-13 - Netscape question transformed

Header Data

From: zoetrope@infinet.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0fa4d2285ff017cd4e5a6242805af3244c861492bd135e4683e020feb9181186
Message ID: <m0t3pvO-000K7RC@mail.infinet.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 13 Oct 95 12:42:43 PDT

Raw message

From: zoetrope@infinet.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 95 12:42:43 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Netscape question transformed

        I would like to rephrase the question I had yesterday was
completely misunderstood.  The point I was meaning to make was soppuse to
be as follows:

        Why would a compony like Netscape jeapordise themselves by even
letting                                               out a beta version so
hackers have time to find bugs before the full version is released. Don't
take me wrong I have only been on the net fer a little over a year and Love
Netscape.  And If I knew what I was Doing I would love to help them.....

        Anyway I don't mean to waste your time, but arent these kinda
things for stating your opinion?  And to clarify any questions on my age I
am 13 and was born in 1982.ok? thanks.....And I would again like to thank
perry for understanding what level Im on. I will try my best not to annoy
you or cause you any inconvenience.  And to sameer I am sorry for what I
said but you have to understyand Why I said it......

                        Sincerely,
                                CyberPunc X

Thread