1995-10-04 - Re: HUL_loo

Header Data

From: fc@all.net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
To: jya@pipeline.com (John Young)
Message Hash: 0fe84264626287dc1da896cfc61fac352dcd7db2388ec880088a54f242b3a5ee
Message ID: <9510040222.AA12001@all.net>
Reply To: <199510040141.VAA00105@pipe3.nyc.pipeline.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-04 02:25:17 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 19:25:17 PDT

Raw message

From: fc@all.net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 19:25:17 PDT
To: jya@pipeline.com (John Young)
Subject: Re: HUL_loo

>    The Economist of September 30-October 6 has a long survey
>    of global telecommunications, excellently researched
>    and written:
>
>       The death of distance as a determinant of the cost of
>       communications will probably be the single most
>       important economic force shaping society in the first
>       half of the next century. It will alter, in ways that
>       are only dimly imaginable, decisions about where people
>       live and work; concepts of national borders; patterns of
>       international trade. Its effects will be as pervasive as
>       those of the discovery of electricity.

Sounds like an extract from the first chapter of my recent book:
	"Protection and Security on the Information Superhighway"

--
-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236

Thread