1995-10-22 - Re: Encrypted TCP Tunneler

Header Data

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
To: mark@lochard.com.au (Mark)
Message Hash: 31b1c16c6c2be1877631a59595e842feecfc1e18caed853bead78d9307846231
Message ID: <199510220738.AAA08907@infinity.c2.org>
Reply To: <199510220457.AA22856@junkers.lochard.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-22 07:45:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Oct 95 00:45:39 PDT

Raw message

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 95 00:45:39 PDT
To: mark@lochard.com.au (Mark)
Subject: Re: Encrypted TCP Tunneler

A) Maintanence requests come in through the remailer network. Someone
tcp sniffing my incoming network would only see SMPT packets coming
froma remailer.) and the SMTP messages would be encrypted with
alpha.c2.org's key.

B) See (A)

C) We don't keep any information about the owners of anonymous
accounts. We will gladly give up any information we have given a
properly executed court order. The important fact though is that we
don't have the information that an LEA would need to find the person
publishing the materials that the LEA doesn't like.

	The anon shell accounts are more difficult to secure.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734

Thread