1995-10-06 - Re: GC Tech GlobeID pilot

Header Data

From: Jay Campbell <edge@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 63c1a381359bc6826dbdf69cf1856dd559374ad14516719ec4279de25a8fde67
Message ID: <199510060253.TAA28173@you.got.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 19:35:22 PDT

Raw message

From: Jay Campbell <edge@got.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 19:35:22 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: GC Tech GlobeID pilot

>        http://globeid.gctech.fr/cgi-gid/welcome?Language=English

>Sorry again, but because real content is and will be available
>we commited to deliver only a few hundreds Web Wallets for this
>pilot. You can still use the web form to apply for one...

Except for this clause...

| Caution: Following form is provided for demonstration purpose only.

| If you really want to participate to the Globe ID electronic wallet pilot
| program, please contact Mr. Pierre Edelman or GID95@GCTech.fr.

On the surface, this doesn't look much different than First Virtual or any
of the myriad other "let me hold your credit card number for you" sites.
--
   Jay Campbell - Regional Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-  Sense Networking (Santa Cruz Node)   edge@you.got.net

"On the Information Superhighway,
  I'm the guy behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."

Thread