1995-10-10 - Java=?

Header Data

From: Daniel Miskell <DMiskell@envirolink.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ccf33dab15d77569895b3d092d58feeb04f21dba21c0befa1343acd06674289
Message ID: <9510101456.AA24338@envirolink.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 07:57:36 PDT

Raw message

From: Daniel Miskell <DMiskell@envirolink.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 07:57:36 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Java=?

Being a newcomer to this list, and having read a lot of java-related messages
without understanding them fully, could comeone explain to me exactly what
java *is*?  Thanks for your time, ahead of time.

DMiskell@envirolink.org

---
_________________________________
*!Cheese Doctrine:!*
     Though cultured over time,
and aged to perfection, one must
not yield to produce mold.  One
must also not belittle themselves
by conforming to the "whiz", but
melt over the unprocessed ideas
of Ghuda.

"Oh $HI+, here comes a flock of pushers - 'Jungle Edition.'"
-Mortifer Nex, playing peek-a-boo in the trees

"If you've got the coordinance, we've got the ordinance to blow up the
 loved ones who blow you off!"
-Uncle Dan's Thermonuclear Explosives, Unlimited

Thread