1995-10-06 - Re: Who knows the story on Elementrix OTP??

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6fbf0c374e37be5666d9f247abe8033e6c61f36602ea69fa3559cac161e02059
Message ID: <ac9b0d7e2e021004b631@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 16:47:04 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 16:47:04 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Who knows the story on Elementrix OTP??

At 9:37 PM 10/6/95, MINITERS@citadel.edu wrote:
>Aclaim is being made to having a technique for utilizing OTP with a spiffy key
>generation technique that requires no transmission over an unsecure link.
>Who knows the details of the approach and the particulars on the developers?

This has been discussed in great detail on the list.

I hate to chide Syl publically, but people need to be reminded that they
should not skip the messages and then ask questions that have already been
covered in gory detail.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.