1995-10-20 - Digital Cash info…

Header Data

From: pcw@access.digex.net (Peter Wayner)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b338cb2ce8db581948749c15f4508ce1990d3543c24ffe81ff56aa01d1856e02
Message ID: <acad9de601021004d1dd@[199.125.128.5]>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Oct 95 11:34:01 PDT

Raw message

From: pcw@access.digex.net (Peter Wayner)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 95 11:34:01 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: _Digital Cash_ info...

As John Young noted the other day, the publisher is finally shipping my
book called _Digital Cash_. If you're curious, you can see the table of
contents from my home page:

 http://access.digex.net/~pcw/pcwpage.html

You should be able to get the book at fine bookstores like Computer
Literacy or through the publisher's 800 number (1-800-3131-APP). If you
like, you can order the book directly from me at the list price of $34.95.
Shipping is free. You can either snail mail me a check or get a First
Virtual account.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I would like to thank
the many members of the cypherpunks mailing list who contributed to my
knowledge in the subject. Really. Thanks.

-Peter Wayner

Thread