1995-10-05 - Re: NSA Realists v. Nuts (Was: Re: Crypto APIs)

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
Message Hash: c7a50974b63f6f0cc9d9765a68d73da2411e373aa36b5872b24be1b95dbb471e
Message ID: <199510051433.HAA11813@blob.best.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 07:34:08 PDT

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 07:34:08 PDT
Subject: Re: NSA Realists v. Nuts (Was: Re: Crypto APIs)

At 03:57 AM 10/5/95 -0400, Futplex wrote:
> (I'm assuming that a Realistic Agenda has at least as good a chance
> of success as a Nutty Agenda. [...] )

Language problem:

If that is the case, then the "Nutty Agenda" is perfectly sane.  They
want to rule over us.  There is nothing crazy about that. Evil yes.
Crazy no.  Their objective is to create a surveillance state, where
all actions are known and recorded by the state, in order to
facilitate detailed state control over every aspect of our lives.  Our
agenda is the opposite.  There is no commonality of purpose, hence no
possibility of cooperation.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com