1995-10-13 - Re: CYPHERPUNKS EXPOSED

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@polaris.mindport.net>
To: “L.Detweiler” <ldetweil@csn.net>
Message Hash: fe14f995ddf304641eddc5d0e8efc12f252fc881f91ace3eb97718816d22c1de
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951013193016.761A-100000@polaris.mindport.net>
Reply To: <199510131905.NAA00772@teal.csn.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-13 23:31:28 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 13 Oct 95 16:31:28 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@polaris.mindport.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 95 16:31:28 PDT
To: "L.Detweiler" <ldetweil@csn.net>
Subject: Re: CYPHERPUNKS EXPOSED

On Fri, 13 Oct 1995, L.Detweiler wrote:

> Attn Reporters and Writers!!
>
> who are the CYPHERPUNKS?
> what are they talking about?
> what have they done in the past?
> who are the "leaders"?
> what do they believe in?
> what are their *real* goals?
>
> My name is L.Detweiler, and I've made a serious study of the more ulterior
> aspects of the CYPHERPUNKS for several years, and I invite you to peruse my
> findings at the web site below.
>
> I've been quoted in various articles and I'm available for serious interviews
> with anyone who wants the REAL STORY BEHIND THE CYPHERPUNKS.
>
> note: be forewarned that key cypherpunks consider me a heretical
> blasphemer because of the tenacious, unforgiving honesty and
> zealous antisychophancy by which I have pursued this herculean study.
>

> |   /\  |\| /~ L~            ``I have to spew this stuff, or I'd be on the
> L_ /~~\ | | \_ L_             roof with a high power weapon.'' -Jim Carrey

Settlement Agreement.

---
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information

Thread