1995-11-18 - WRITTEN CODE

Header Data

From: “Daniel ‘genius’ Charpentier” <drcharpe@hamlet.uncg.edu>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 15d6ab275e1a835e6d18b85843b4eeda91ed0518aea06e42ed16a9a7fd124a09
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.951118052646.7857B-100000@hamlet>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 18:59:41 +0800

Raw message

From: "Daniel 'genius' Charpentier" <drcharpe@hamlet.uncg.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 18:59:41 +0800
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: WRITTEN CODE

  In Raph Levien's

       Subject : Design proposal : crypto-capable generic interface

he mentioned his desire to see more cryptographic program code and
I didn't want to see this initiative die.  I am a new commer to
cryptography and I know I shouldn't be posting yet but that is
what I thought cypherpunk postings was supposed to be in the first
place ( program code, protocols, and algorithms ).  Please don't
flame me to badly for this message.  I am doing everything I am
supposed to before posting ( reading the FAQ's, the entire
cypherpunk archive, and APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY by Bruce Schneier )
but I could not let this slip by.  Let's talk more about the
cryptographic algorithms, program code, and chips than
politics.

                     I hope this did not upset to many people

Thread