1995-11-14 - REMINDER: PARTY! Nov. 18th, sponsored by Community ConneXion

Header Data

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 56c6719137f69df2530e7268ed8185f1631f6949a249218d0ba06d925a00d132
Message ID: <199511090615.WAA14726@infinity.c2.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 08:04:22 +0800

Raw message

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 08:04:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

Here's a little reminder:
We're having a party in a little over a week. I hope you can make it.

	Community ConneXion: the Internet Privacy Provider is having a
party! We're partying to celebrate the spread of privacy on the net,
through the increased security of internet products, as well as the
growth of our services. (Many new services and new features on existing
services will likely be announced before the party. Stay tuned.)
	We're inviting all our customers and other potentially
interested parties, which includes you, if you've received this
note. So please join us, and send a copy of this invitation to anyone
else you may know who would be interested in attending.

Where: Icon Byte Bar & Grill
       299 9th Street (at Folsom)
       SF CA 94103
When:  Sat. Nov. 18 1995
       7:00 PM

	This is a good chance to meet and network with the people who
are making privacy on the internet a reality. Find out more about the
HackNetscape and HackMicrosoft contests. Learn about our specialized
web services, found nowhere else but at Community ConneXion. Hear
about the anonymous and psuedonymous servers here and what we're doing
to improve them.
	There will be catered snacks and a no-host bar.

Thread