1995-11-30 - Re: List of reliable remailers

Header Data

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 59bbae20d854c929ff640aaa215cfd52aeeaacdcaeba8040c0ba80e11c810e1e
Message ID: <199511302053.MAA27611@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Reply To: <199511301739.JAA13160@jobe.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-11-30 22:03:22 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 06:03:22 +0800

Raw message

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 06:03:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: List of reliable remailers

Apologies for following up on my own post, but I did some digging and
found out what I needed to know.

> > Groups of remailers sharing a machine or operator:
> > (robo syrinx c2)
> > (flame hacktic replay)
> > (alumni portal)
>
> Anything more specific on the above info?

It turns out that this information is only intended for automatic
chain selection, not as a capsule history of the remailers. But see
below.

>   robo, syrinx, c2 all running on c2.org
>   alumni, portal run by Hal Finney
>   hacktic, replay run on xs4all / by Alex de Joode?
>
> ok so far, but flame is xs4all/de Joode as well?

In fact, yes, at least until Tomaz gets good enough Net access in
Slovenia to support a remailer.

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.

Thread